The University Of Technology Sydney – Australia invites applications for the Health Dean’s Scholarship Program which is awarded to Interested applicants who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Current school leavers; or gap year students who graduated in the previous year where no tertiary study was undertaken in the gap year; and
- Have received an offer through UAC for a UTS Faculty of Health undergraduate degree; and
- Intended full-time enrollment in a UTS Faculty of Health undergraduate degree.
How To Apply: Interested applicants are required to take the following steps:Step One: Complete your UAC application for admission to a UTS undergraduate degree. Please make sure you have your UAC application number with you.Step Two: Prepare two written statements (maximum of 300 words each) in a text document addressing the following. Do not use any special formatting in your statements (i.e. no bullet points, numbering etc) in relation to:
- Your Motivation to Succeed: Describe your motivation to succeed in your chosen undergraduate course. Discuss where your sense of motivation comes from and where you would like it to take you in your career and personal life.
- Your Initiative: Discuss how you have demonstrated and/or used your initiative either in your professional and personal life? For example, you may want to discuss your involvement in sporting and/or cultural activities and any positions of leadership that you have held.
For the Vice Chancellor’s Merit Scholarship Only:Step Three: Complete your UAC Equity Scholarship application, and have your ES application number at hand.